Moltosenso in Italy just released a new configuration utility for Digi International’s XBee radios.
The software is available in several different version and the basic version is Free. It is available for Mac OSX, Windows and Linux platforms, and did I say that basic version is free?
The basic version basically does what X-CTU™ does on a windows box.
Finally something to configure your Xbee Modules from Mac OSX!
According to their web site, Moltosenso Network Manager™ IRON Includes the following features:
- full support to any API Operation mode (with and without escaped characters);
- get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules plugged to the PC, both in API and AT mode;
- get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules remotely addressable;
- an effective graphic test for RSSI parameter, especially tailored for XBEE™ modules;
- firmware upload (local and – where available – remote) for many supported Digi International® modules.
Seeing is believing, so I went ahead and downloaded the Iron 1.0 – Free version on my MBP and it works like a charm!